Requirements for input base values
● The prime price S and the list price C1 of a product unit (determining the maximum allowable discount ξ_доп = 1 - S / C1) must satisfy the following ratios:
0 ≤ S < C1
● The number of discounts I in the Discount System can be a natural number from 3 to 10 inclusive.
● In the input data table, all the entered numbers must be positive.
● The lower limits of the validity discount ranges and the values of the discounts entered in the Input Data Table should increase with each new row. In this case, the maximum discount in the Discount System entered in the last row of the table must be less than ξ_доп.
● If the requirements of this Instruction are not met, the program interrupts the operation and a message about the reason for the breakpoint is displayed on the screen. In this case, it is necessary to check the compliance of the input base values with these requirements and, after adjustments, to recalculate.
● In order to return to the base values of the Base Example, it is necessary to refresh the calculating web page of the site.